This is my first post as the current Miss England Sportswoman. I’m still so chuffed to have won and not sure it’ll ever sink in! My trophy stands proudly in my living room!
So as it’s my first post I thought you might like to get to know me a little better…with that being said, here are some fun facts about me:
- I’m a qualified personal trainer
- I’m the current Miss Cheltenham
- I’m 26 (one of the oldest Miss England title holders!)
- I have a British Shorthair cat called Dave
- I own a company called Zest24 that runs bootcamps and 1-2-1 coaching… www.zest24.com for more info
- I recently went on ITV’s Ninja Warrior (airing in 2019)
- I use to be 2.5st heavier
- I’m qualified as a primary school teacher at university
- I love helping people to change their lives and improve their health and fitness. It is such a passion of mine.
- I have my own YouTube channel… where I share health and fitness tips and videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXsAcl21sLsnz-2AEdkTMg/featured?view_as=subscriber
- I recently took up gymnastics and rock climbing and LOVE it
- I love to push myself and my body and raise money for charity, so far I’ve run a half marathon, completed a 3hr swimatthon and walked over hot coals for various charities. What should my next challenge be?
- I have a massive sweet tooth, chocolate being my fav (I might be a PT but I’m a big advocate of balance).
- I love being by/in the sea (preferably in a hot country).
- I want to inspire more people to live a healthy lifestyle. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please fire away 🙂
Hopefully you’ve got to know me a little better. Please check in again as I’ll be posting here regularly.
Health and positive vibes,