Miss England TV Presenter Round
Overall winner automatically gets into the Grand Finals!
Introducing the Miss England® TV presenter competition 2020
We are proud to announce the 2020 Miss England TV challenge. A competition designed to offer invaluable experience, professional coaching in presenting that will help you to develop a career in media. PLUS incredibly powerful publicity for you and your sponsors generate positive brand awareness.
In 2019 we created massive publicity for contestants and their sponsors alike. During just five days of voting on Facebook, the competition posts reached 342,212 people and had: 145,460 video views, 140,161 post engagements followed by, 17,894 reactions (interactions with page) and 61,101 shares.
The format for the competition
You’ll have the opportunity to design and present a short high quality TV style program about your sponsor or your Beauty with Purpose mission with three low cost formats
- use our Miss England® TV studio in Milton Keynes you can either present on your own or
- have BBC One Show style chat show format with invited guests e.g. a representative from the sponsor themselves, customers or partner.
- Or have film you on location.
You can also enter all three categories and triple your chances of winning!
Use the competitions to promote major success stories, charity fund raising, events, demonstrate a new product or service and jointly brand the video with your sponsors logos.
A non-refundable competition entry fee of £25 must be paid directly to Miss England®, then the following fees will be due to The Video News Factory Ltd, payable by your sponsor or you can self-fund your entry.
- 5 minute solo presentation £249, includes VAT (Charities pay ex-VAT £207.50)
- TV interview – up to 10 minutes £299, includes VAT (Charities pay ex-VAT £249)
- On-location shoot – up to 10 minutes £475, includes VAT (Charities pay ex-VAT £375) plus travel expenses (P.O.A.).
Fees cover training, 1-2-1 coaching, filming, editing, photoshoot and social media promotion. YouTube links will be provided so the sponsors can embed their contestants’ videos in their own websites and social media to encourage votes for their contestants.
More information about this event coming soon.