The public vote has now started for:
Miss Manchester 2019
The public vote will act as 1 judge on the panel for this heat.
The winner of the public vote will be guaranteed a place in Miss Popularity – another qualifying heat for Miss England 2019 should she not be voted as the winner of Miss Manchester .
To vote for your chosen contestant by text message
You must text the word MISS then a space then their unique keyword as shown above their photo to 63333. Please remember to place a space between the MISS and the keyword. For example for contestant 01 you must text ‘MISS MCR01’ to 63333.
Texts cost 50p plus the standard network rate.
Problems with voting?
Please contact us via the website or email [email protected]
- Winning the public vote will not guarantee winning the overall competition
- Votes can only be made from the UK
- Each person can only make a maximum of 30 votes per 24 hours from any one number
- All voters must be over 18 and have the bill payers permission
- Votes cast outside the allocated period will not be counted but may still be charged
- In the event of a tie in the public vote the judges decision is final
- By using this service you are agreeing to receive free marketing messages. You may opt out at any time by sending the word STOP to 63333
- By law you must make your voters aware of the terms and conditions
To enter complete the entry form on the Miss England website www.missengland.info and you may be invited .
The contestants were chosen by the Miss England judges and will now have just over a month to promote themselves in the area they live & on social media to gain votes from the public. During this time, contestants are also invited to raise awareness and funds for the Miss World Charity.
Voting end date is June 2nd 2019 at 12 noon