The public vote has now started for
Semi final heat 3
The public vote will act as 1 judge on the panel for this heat.
Other judges include a Miss England approved photographer, the Miss England organiser and the reigning Miss England Miss Stephanie Hill.
The winner of the public vote will be fast tracked through to the Miss Popularity round of Miss England which takes place at the Sanctuary Workshops Leicester in June 2018 which will offer a place in the Miss England final. If the public vote winner is also chosen as the winner of this heat she will have double chances of reaching the Miss England final.
To vote for your chosen contestant by text message
You must text the word MISS then a space then their unique keyword as shown above their photo to 63333. Please remember to place a space between the MISS and the keyword. For example for contestant 01 you must text ‘MISS SEMI01’ to 63333.
Texts cost 50p plus the standard network rate.
Problems with voting?
Please contact us via the website or email [email protected]
- Winning the public vote will not guarantee winning the overall competition
- Votes can only be made from the UK
- Each person can only make a maximum of 30 votes per 24 hours from any one number
- All voters must be over 18 and have the bill payers permission
- Votes cast outside the allocated period will not be counted but may still be charged
- In the event of a tie in the public vote the judges decision is final
- By using this service you are agreeing to receive free marketing messages. You may opt out at any time by sending the word STOP to 63333
- By law you must make your voters aware of the terms and conditions
The contestants pictured have been selected from the most recent audition held at the Miss England HQ. The next Miss England audition takes place on Saturday 27th January 2018 12-3pm .
To enter complete the entry form on the Miss England website www.missengland.info and you may be invited .
The contestants were chosen by the Miss England judges and will now have just over a month to promote themselves in the area they live & on social media to gain votes from the public. During this time, contestants are also invited to raise awareness and funds for the Miss World Charity.
Voting end date is 31st January 2018 at 12 noon
The Top 3 contestants in the public vote by the closing date along with 2 judges choices will then be shortlisted for a final interview by telephone. At least ONE WINNER will then be selected for the Miss England Semi final in 2018. The semi final takes place at Kelham Hall on 3rd July 2018.
Good luck ladies!
For further information please contact us via the website or email [email protected]