Voting closes at 12 noon on Sunday 28th February 2021. Texts cost 50p.Show Full voting info & terms
The public vote has now started for:
Miss Cheshire 2020
The public vote will act as 1 judge on the panel for this heat.
To vote for your chosen contestant by text message
You must text the word MISS then a space then their unique keyword as shown above their photo to 63333. Please remember to place a space between the MISS and the keyword. For example for contestant 01 you must text ‘MISS CHESHIRE01’ to 63333.
Texts cost 50p plus the standard network rate.
Problems with voting?
- Winning the public vote will not guarantee winning the overall competition
- Votes can only be made from the UK
- Each person can only make a maximum of 30 votes per 24 hours from any one number
- All voters must be over 18 and have the bill payers permission
- Votes cast outside the allocated period will not be counted but may still be charged
- In the event of a tie in the public vote the judges decision is final
- By using this service you are agreeing to receive free marketing messages. You may opt out at any time by sending the word STOP to 63333
- By law you must make your voters aware of the terms and conditions
To enter complete the entry form on the Miss England website www.missengland.info and you may be invited .
The contestants were chosen by the Miss England judges and will now have just over a month to promote themselves in the area they live & on social media to gain votes from the public. During this time, contestants are also invited to raise awareness and funds for the Miss World Charity
Other charities have also been nominated by the Miss Cheshire organisers for contestants to support
Voting end date is August 31st 2020 at 12 noon
Enter now on the Miss England website !
More information about this event coming soon.